San Antonio Young Democrats

Friday, November 03, 2006

BROKE 100,000 VOTES IN BEXAR

CONGRADULATIONS!!!

To Everyone who is out there blockwalking, phone-banking and doing anything to contribute to a campaign or to get people to vote.
I remember one time I was an election judge and I recall the entire day we had about 20 people vote. But to see these results where more than 10,000 people a day are voting truely makes me proud. I hope that number continues to increase.
Let's make it happen.
Tell everyone you come into contact with. GET OUT THERE AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!!!!!!
It's time for a change, so let's VOTE.
Tell Family, Friends, People you work with and their family and friends.
People you go to church with, tell everyone and anyone.
And yes even the guy working at the gas station.
Everyone deserves to have their voice heard. It's one of the inalienable rights that we beleive everyone is born with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home